keskiviikko 18. tammikuuta 2012

Absent

Blue fingers reaching for the light
My hand cuffs are still holding tight
I'm running hopeless in the night
But comfort for the pain lies in your eyes.

Red feelings running through my veins
Fuel for the engine run by pain
Emotion, a fragment of soul is my gain
By collecting enough I will survive
But the emotion slowly dies.

I want something colorful
Something bright and something dark
I want something sharp and soft
Something simple, something detailed
Small, enormous, holy or evil
Whatever you find the best

Blue fingers reaching for the light
I won't give up without a fight
I won't die, I have you in sight
Can you live if your life is based on lies?

Your emotion is my gain
A triumph for a failure
I need it more and I need it fast
Because mine is dying out.

-----

Improvising again... I am never very happy with my words.


Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti